- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A new exhibition looks at how MacDonald Gill developed the typeface for British war memorials.
New eye-tracking research suggests that ‘disruptive’ packaging is also more memorable to shoppers.
V&A director Martin Roth has attacked the UK education system, saying it leaves too many design students lacking ‘basic skills’.
- Midday brands Primal Kitchen ‘caveman food’
- Illustrators create a buzz
- Silk Pearce's Suffolk
- Tracksmith branding celebrates running’s ‘style and culture’
- Fuseproject sells to Chinese marketing network
- Out-of-court settlement in Olympic Cauldron design row
- Live-printing a city map