- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Design Museum’s move to Kensington could have a seismic effect on the design industry’s profile.
Consultancy Together Design is launching an online shop.
The terms of the settlement are confidential, but Hoefler and Frere-Jones say their dispute over ownership of the Hoefler & Frere-Jones type foundry has now been “resolved”.
- Under-threat Kemistry Gallery aims to come back bigger and better
- Studying the study of sex
- The Barbican asks “how do you feel?”
- World Press Photo of the Year
- Photographs rendered in Play-Doh
- £50k funding on offer for designs to help disabled people
- Russia 2018 World Cup identity references Sputnik and Russian icon art