- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: email@example.com
The Ivy Market Grill is intended to be an “informal and sophisticated alternative” to its sister venue.
For the past year, Mike Dempsey has been working on a poster series based on familiar idioms and proverbs.
The first sketches for designs including the Brompton bicycle, the Anglepoise lamp and the Eiffel Tower are going on show as part of an upcoming exhibition.
- Jean Jullien’s New York
- Design is most sought-after freelance skill, survey shows
- Jason Bruges’ Caustic Landscape
- New Mi-Pay identity aims to “cut out the tech speak”
- £300k fund launched to find “innovative” new UK product designs
- What’s the future for graffiti?
- Design Bridge creates new Fortnum & Mason confectionary packs