- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
An upcoming exhibition – jointly hosted by Habitat and the Crafts Council – aims to examine the relationship between architecture and craft.
Made Thought has created a new identity for paper company G.F. Smith, developing a new typeface and two logomarks – a main identity and a ‘Curator’ mark.
AKQA and Priestmangoode are among design companies recognised with the Queen’s Award for Enterprise.
- 999 brands challenger company Spark Energy
- Michael Wolff pays tribute to Wally Olins
- David Pearson at Kemistry Gallery
- Wally Olins dies aged 83
- Natural History Museum seeks designers to help boost donations
- Glasgow School of Art team creates Commonwealth Games medals
- Building the Sydney Opera House