- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: email@example.com
When asteroids threaten, Hollywood scriptwriters rely on Bruce Willis and a big drill to save the world. But what happens in real-life? Designer Nelly Ben Hayoun wants to find out.
The Design Museum is launching a new website ahead of its planned move to west London’s Commonwealth Institute in 2016.
Lévy, who had previously said he would leave next year, will now stay on until 2017.
- Design Council and APDIG back call for “design quality mark”
- 10x10 in Manchester
- Philadelphia rolls out new look
- Sennep creates organiser app for people with cancer
- The Financial Times launches new look “for the digital age”
- London in 2030
- London Design Festival preview: Designjunction