- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4019
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
4c Design has worked with Grant Douglas, who has cerebral palsy, to create a spoon that can ‘transform mealtimes for people with shaky hands’.
New idents developed by 4Creative and ManvsMachine pay homage to moments of cinematic history.
We look at how the British Heart Foundation took influences from sports brand Nike to create a unified and focused new position.
- Save the Wedgwood Collection
- Freelancer organisation IPSE launches new identity
- L&CO brands Marvellous Meat
- 12 million historic rights-free images, coming to the internet
- Looking ahead to the London Design Festival
- New Moleskine books let you save your handwriting digitally
- Scottish designers back pro-independence campaign