- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4913
- E-mail: email@example.com
Designers and artists have created work that challenges the concept of the traditional printed book.
Next month sees the opening of the annual Association of Illustrators Awards show.
Jimmy Nelson has photographed 35 of the world’s last indigenous tribes “as art – as icons”, as he puts it.
- New Soho kitchenless restaurant design celebrates "the tin"
- Art Schooled
- Music creates "exploding pixels" look for London Fashion Week
- Elmwood uses paper plane for Bristol Aerospace Centre identity
- London Design Festival Preview: Designersblock
- Penguin book cover images that recall the publisher's 'subversive' past
- Being disruptive - how design can challenge, entertain and delight