- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4913
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Illustrator Leonie Lachlan is undertaking a printmaking residency at the Brutalist east London tower before its renovation.
Photographer David Farrell’s portraits captured some of the 20th century’s most iconic musicians, actors, authors, dancers and artists.
A fascinating new ICA show uncovers Arab pop culture through film posters and other printed ephemera.
- Movie-inspired bar branding from Elmwood
- Safari Festival celebrates 'new waves in contemporary comics'
- Nautical but Nice
- Sketchbooks as a 'way of seeing'
- Arboreal Lightning at The Roundhouse
- ‘Desire, spirituality and cultural dislocation’ - photography
- Print Club London's Blistering music posters show