- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4913
- E-mail: email@example.com
Through a mire of 90s Britpop, plaid and bindi revivals, arrives a little taste of the 80s, thanks to a new show organised by print studio Printer of Dreams.
A beautiful new London exhibition will showcase photographs from Italian cinema in the 1960s.
Enterprising architecture student Alexander Sarafian is engaging in a design project to bring back Tottenham’s sense of industrial community.
- Handmade in Britain
- Hat-Trick creates House of Illustration identity
- 'Let it be printed'
- Design Wallah brings Indian design to the Southbank
- AllofUs helps the British Museum uncover the ancient lives of mummies
- Dot Dash creates East End-influenced identity for revamped Cat and Mutton
- Eye in the Sky - psychedelic illustrations from Jim Stoten