- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4025
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photographs from the Information Age Gallery, which has been designed by Universal Design Studio.
Ideas Factory has rebranded London estate agent Aspire using triangular symbols, which are borrowed from the A of Aspire.
Mr Gresty and his community of artists and illustrators are looking at Rhyming Slang in his latest exhibition.
- Creative Spark revives its Little Shop of Horrors
- Fitch creates "indoor village" for Dog's Trust rehoming centre
- Lee Broom designs interiors for Old Tom and English
- Glenfiddich brand overhauled
- A Field Guide to East London Wildlife
- Herb Lester and Instagram team up for city guide series
- The Clearing helps One Feeds Two stop child hunger