- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4025
- E-mail: email@example.com
The university has removed a £100 entry fee it had placed on a tender for a graphic design framework, following pressure from designers.
Andy Vella talks about how he avoided 70s punk cliche when designing a book for the Pistols.
World Conservation and Exhibitions Centre comprises new exhibition gallery which will host Vikings: Life and Legend.
- Horniman Museum seeks exhibition designer as part of £2.5 million overhaul
- This Brutal House
- A sense of identity and place at Design Indaba
- King Richard III's story told in new £1.2m visitor attraction
- Where typography meets origami
- Open IDEO launches international aid challenges
- Heatherwick says New Tube for London would be 'amazing project to work on'