- Tel: +44 (0) 20 7970 4025
- E-mail: email@example.com
SomeOne has created an identity that aims to “reignite passion” for The Football Pools.
The mascots were apparently born out of “an explosion of joy” and have been designed by São Paulo-based design and animation studio Birdo Produções.
A round up of this week’s news in brief
- New York State launches service-led NY.Gov website
- London College of Furniture at 50
- What will visual communication look like in 50 years time?
- James Hilton leaves AKQA to create products with "Victorian murderer chic" aesthetic
- Elmwood creates new look for Women in Sport
- Pentagram's John Rushworth creates identity for Café Royal which recalls its grandeur
- The design history of the Sega Mega Drive