THE Redesigning Business Summit
The Big Rethink
The business landscape is changing faster than ever and established ways of thinking and working are coming under unprecedented scrutiny. Business model innovations are essential for survival and for connecting new ideas to markets as the current processes are not best fit.
The Redesigning Business Summit, brought to you by Economist Conferences in association with the Design Council on March 11th – 12th 2010, will gather an audience of 250 business leaders and design practitioners to discuss how design-led innovation can change the way businesses operate today and in the future and you can be part of the conversation.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Rethinking competition
- Tackling the top challenges facing business
- How climate change will drive business innovation
- Building companies around the consumers of tomorrow
- Identifying how to ask the right questions
- Revolutionising corporate culture
Key speakers include:
- Nani Beccalli-Falco,President and Chief Executive Officer, GE International
- Will Hutton, Executive Vice-chair,The Work Foundation
- John Mangelaars, Regional Vice-president, Consumer and Online,Microsoft EMEA
- Craig Sams, President and founding member,Green and Black’s
- Nick Jankel, Collaborative Innovation Pioneer, Media Philosopher and Chief Executive,Wecreate
- Richard Gillies, Director of Plan A,Marks and Spencer
- Anna Rafferty, Digital Marketing Director,Penguin
- Joe Ferry, Head of Design,Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Roberto Verganti, Professor of Management of Innovation,Politecnico di Milano, and Author:Design Driven Innovation: Changing the Rules of Competition by Radically Innovating what Things Mean
Design Week subscribers are entitled to 50% off the standard ticket price.
Simply enter discount code ‘DW’ when registering online to receive the discount.
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO REGISTER VISIT: www.redesigningbusinesssummit.com