1. The Nuts chair is designed by fourth-year integrated product design student Gary Hannah at Glasgow Caledonian University. It was shown at Milan furniture fair and can be seen at Caledonian Creates, from 17-22 June at the university, Glasgow G4.
2. Bethan Williams of University of the Arts will be showing her wallpaper and surface design work at Free Range. Pictured here is We Are Haunted.
3. The University of East London’s School of Architecture and the Visual Arts show runs until 2 June at its Docklands campus, E16. Pictured is BA Honours Graphic Arts student Daniel Vincent’s Paper Pelican.
4. Quack Quack by silversmithing student Suzanne Wall will be shown at the Royal College of Art’s first graduate show this season, Show RCA One, which takes place at the college campus in London SW7 from 30 May to 8 June.
5. This design by Goldsmiths’ student Sam Hill will be among the exhibits at Free Range in London E1.
6. London College of Communication surface design graduate Soo Kyung Yoon’s work will be on display at the college in SE1 until 30 May as part of the University of the Arts’ summer graduation show.