The event features plenty of design-focused sessions and here are some of the highlights:
• Airbnb head of brand creative Andrew Schapiro will be talking to Design Week editor Angus Montgomery about the company’s new identity – the most-discussed rebrand of the year.
• Clive Grinyer, customer experience director at Barclays, will be looking at redesigning your organisation around customer experience.
• Rufus Radcliffe, group marketing and research director at ITV, will be talking to Creative Review editor Patrick Burgoyne about the broadcaster’s 2013 rebrand.
• CHI & Partners head of design Louise Sloper will be joined by representatives from the Prince’s Trust to talk about this year’s Design Week Awards Best of Show-winner the Tomorrow Project.
• Dalziel & Pow head of digital Ross Phillips will discuss designing engaging digital experiences for clients including Argos, Primark and the White Company.
• Government Digital Service creative director Russell Davies will be looking at how the UK Government implemented a “digital by default” model across its department and services.
Other speakers at the event include Olympic gold medallist and Tour de France winner Sir Bradley Wiggins, former New Labour spin-doctor Alistair Campbell and pop-star Tulisa, who will apparently be talking about protecting her personal brand…
The Festival of Marketing runs from 12-13 November at Tobacco Dock in London. For more information and to register for tickets visit festivalofmarketing.com.