On 6 November Design Week and software company Attask are hosting a webinar which will explain Agile working – a principle that is being adopted by many creative teams.
The webinar will show you how to:
• Organise and manage your workload and team to support Agile
• Increase your outputs through an Agile approach
• Ensure your team’s priorities
• Keep your clients/stakeholders happy
• Get better control over your work chaos
You’ll be able to hear from Design Week editor Angus Montgomery, Attask creative director David Lesue and Manifesto Digital chief executive Jim Bowes.
To register for the Webinar visit www.brighttalk.com
You can find out more about Agile working with this Attask white paper (registration required).