1. Gaymer Cider Company is extending its core brand, with the launch of a pear cider. Parker Williams Design has created the pack graphics.
2. Bob Gill’s children’s classic A Balloon for a Blunderbuss, first published in 1961, is to be republished in June as part of a programme of rereleases from the Gill archive by the publisher, Phaidon.
3.A selling exhibition of works by the late Op-artist Richard Allen begins on 16 April at London gallery Offer Waterman & Co. Ends on 10 May.
4. Royal College of Art graduate Cristian Zuzunaga has devised a fabric based on a ‘pixel’ concept, which is being produced by Danish manufacturer Kvadrat and sold through Moroso.
5. London’s Museum in Docklands is to begin marketing May’s Jack the Ripper and the East End exhibition, with publicity materials designed by Cog.
6. BBC Worldwide has launched a new sustainable living website, www.bbcgreen.com, with branding by Poke and MultiAdaptor, and Web design by Poke.