EBP identity for Front of Mind

Design and advertising consultancy Elliott Borra Perlmutter has created the identity for Internet start-up group Front of Mind.

Formed by former Associated New Media’s UK Plus head Martin Dunn and backed by The Daily Mail and General Trust, the e-Venture group has set itself up as an ideas hothouse for new Web businesses.

Working across new products for the Web, WAP and interactive TV, Front of Mind anticipates awarding EBP significant marketing services contracts as the business takes off.

EBP has undertaken to provide naming, branding and integrated marketing services, including advertising for future Front of Mind clients, says EBP director Simon Elliott.

“We will be employed to create the brand image, corporate identity and above-the-line offer for Front of Mind clients as and when appropriate,” he says.

EBP bills itself as a 16-strong integrated marketing agency with design and branding accounting for 40 per cent of its work and advertising accounting for the remaining 60 per cent.

Latest articles

What we loved at Milan Design Week 2018

From a fully functional American diner through to Google’s unnerving house showing how technology has taken over our lives, we round up our favourites from this year’s Italian design festival.